I love my SEACAM
EXCLUSIVE OFFER from SEACAM and BIGANIMALS
- A gift certificate for 10% off any 2015-2016 BigAnimals Expedition
- A chance to win one of six 40″x30″ limited edition prints from my photo essay I love my SEACAM
- Only one entry per individual
- Entry must be received by January 15, 2015, 11:59p (PT)
- Each individual will be entered into a random drawing for a chance to recieve 1 of 5 photo prints from Amos Nachoum’s photo essay, “I Love My SEACAM.”
- Individuals may win one print maximum
- 50 entrants will also be randomly chosen to receive a SEACAM Gift Certificate worth 10% off any 2015-2016 expedition listed on BigAnimals.com (subject to availability, trip must be booked directly through BigAnimals Expeditions)
- Photo prints will be 40″x 30″ limited edition print
- Results will be announced: January 16, 2015 12:00p (PT)
- Signing up for email updates is not necessary for entry.
- SEACAM Gift Certificates may not be combined with other BigAnimals Expeditions promotions
- To learn more about the expedition itineraries, dates and pricing, please visit biganimals.com.
- Trip dates are planned around animal migration patterns, and are thus subject to change in order to deliver the best possible experience.
Amos has seen and shot just about everything there is to shoot with a camera, but what he loves most is wildlife photography. He was the team leader for National Geographic’s Red Sea, Great White Shark, and Killer Whale photo expeditions. He has also co-produced documentaries with Stan Waterman, and had the great honor of leading expedition teams with legends like Dr. Eugenie Clark, Dr. Sylvia Earle, and astronaut Buzz Aldrin. To learn more about Amos, please check out one of his videos below.[easy-media cat=”207″ align=”left”]
DISCOVER MORE BIGANIMALS EXPEDITIONS