We offer high-caliber adventures for people who hunger for real adventure.
Learn why 70% of our guests are repeat customers.
- Each location is scouted before being offered to the general public. We time our trips for peak viewing and wildlife encounters. For the time and money you spend on a vacation holiday, you deserve a truly exceptional experience – not hype and disappointment. We guarantee you won’t arrive at the party without the guests of honor (so to speak).
- Our expeditions are designed with serious photographers in mind. Our extremely small groups ensure you won’t have to compete with anyone for the best angle, and professional guides can recommend ways to capture nature at its best.
- BigAnimals Expeditions have a greater purpose – to protect the environments we visit, and promote the animals we photograph. Our goal is to help people understand big animals like sharks or crocodiles as we do, to appreciate them as fascinating creatures, not write them off as mindless killers.
- Our staff includes internationally-published photographers and the best local guides. Each BigAnimals guest can expect personalized service and attention from professionals who’ve worked for National Geographic, BBC, Time, Life, and The New York Times (to name just a few).
- BigAnimals expeditions are planned to the same standards as wildlife documentaries and magazine photo shoots. With 40-years experience, we’re on a first name basis with leopard seals in the Antarctic, orcas in Norway and sharks in Guadalupe.
- With great adventure comes the opportunity for danger. But thanks to our expert guides and carefully-scouted expeditions, we have a perfect safety record. Putting yourself in front of the world’s biggest animals takes planning and preparation, and that’s our speciality.
- A lot of dive destinations sell superlatives – the best diving in the Caribbean, incredible marine life. But quite frankly, that’s just talk. Due to our specialized expertise and highlevel of customer service, 70% of our guests are repeat customers.
Don’t wait. Book your next trip with us now.